Sports Medicine Conditions
- Tennis Elbow
- Patellar Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Achilles Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- ACL Tear
- Biceps Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Hamstring Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Meniscus Tear
- Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
- Plantar Faciitis
- Quadricep Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Triceps Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Trochanteric Bursitis
Sports Medicine PRP FAQ
- Could PRP Benefit My Deltoid in Any Way?
- How Important is an Ultrasound Machine When Injecting PRP?
- Is Orthokine treatment and PRP therapy the same thing?
- What is the success rate when you use prp injection therapy in your sports medicine practice?
- What percentage of patients that have PRP treatments for torn meniscus end up getting positive results?
Sports Medicine Guest Posts
PRP Patient Experiences
Sports Medicine Articles
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment And Its Use In Sports Medicine
- Platelet-rich plasma debated as treatment for joints, tendons
- Platelet-rich plasma: Does it work?
- Cutting-edge, platelet-rich plasma therapy emerging as new option for ailing athletes
- Blood Therapy
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- A Promising Treatment for Athletes, in Blood
- “Bloody” treatment holds promise
Latest Sports PRP News
PRP DirectoryPRPTreatments.org is dedicated to providing you the worlds largest and most used directory of PRP clinics, physicians, and resources. Patients should visit our PRP Directory to find help near them.